This delicious recipe from ‘Carnation’ is a firm favourite that features on our popular wedding and party cookie bars. The sharpness of the raspberries combined with the smooth sweetness of the white chocolate chunks is simply divine! It is also a quick and easy recipe to follow for any of the less confident bakers that fancy giving this a try at home, so go on have a go….
Raspberry & White Chocolate Cookies
- 225g unsalted butter, softened
- 225g caster sugar
- 170g Condensed Milk
- 350g self-raising flour
- 150g White Chocolate chunks
- 175g raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180◦C, (160◦C for fan ovens), Gas Mark 4.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar and condensed milk until pale. Mix in the flour and then work in the chocolate.
3. Take a small handful of dough and flatten with your fingers. Place 2-3 raspberries into the centre of the cookie and squash the dough back into a rough ball. Repeat with the remaining dough.
4. Place onto parchment lined baking trays, spacing well apart and bake for about 15-18 minutes or until golden brown at the edges, but still a little soft. Leave to cool slightly and set before transferring to a cooling rack.
5. You can freeze the dough complete with raspberries and chocolate in small mounds ready for baking straight from frozen! Or keep the dough plain and refrigerate for a week or so.
Many Thanks to David Toms for the fab photos.